We produce day planners for Direct Sales business owners. We've worked with professional business coaches, leaders in direct sales companies, and tax preparation agents to make our planners the very best tool you have to reduce stress, and increase your profits.
Ultimately, this Day Planner is a tax document recording the proof of your business activities. It is meant to blend home/family life with business life, and be the one backup "receipt of all receipts" that you would need in a tax audit of business expenses. The 2016 Day Planner is full color throughout, and measures 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 1" thick.
INCLUDED IN 2016 PLANNERS:
We've edited, changed colors, changed fonts and even better, added new stuff throughout the Planners, front, back, and in-between. Take a look:
- Eight events per month (parties, classes, workshops, etc.)
- Track the earning of free product with monthly promotions
- Track the earning of the Incentive Trip
- Record Mileage daily and monthly
- Track Expenses monthly
- Important Dates each month for birthdays, promotions, etc.
- Create Financial Goals monthly
- Create Recruiting Goals monthly
- Plan & checkbox your Social Media Marketing monthly
- New Team Members' contact information
- End of the Month Checklist
- New! Fund Raising planning pages
- New! Vendor Fair planning pages
- New! Full year calendar for 2016 and 2017
- New! Next month's mini calendar on this month's two-page month-at-a-glance
- New! Holidays added to the two-page month-at-a-glance
- New! Document monthly Team Calls
- New! Document quarterly Customer Calls
- New! Stampin' Up! Planners have the new Compensation Plan!
- New! My own formula for turning a contact into a Customer, Hostess, Team Member
- New! My own top ten things to train the new Recruit
- New! Monthly reminders on the 25th to check Monthly Sales and Sweet Spots
- New! Quarterly reminders on the 20th to check Quarterly Sales and Incentive Earnings
- Daily To-Do List with Spiritual, Exercise, De-Cluttering the House, and What's for Dinner? reminder
- And again this year, your own personal Yellow Pages in the back of the Planner
The basic models for my Directs Sales Day Planner are:
- Hostess-Based Social Selling: parties, workshops, jewelry bars, and events that operate off of invitations, Hostess Coaching, and gain Bookings during the event: Thirty-One, Jamberry Nails, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, etc.
- And Stampin' Up! Demonstrators … WOW! Have you guys had a lot going on this year! Your EXCLUSIVE design will have 6 Classes and 2 Workshops each month so you can continue to offer the Classes, and build your business through Workshops! PLUS, I'm working on tracking pages that you guys need for the new Compensation Plan. Not just tracking pages, but explanations that will keep you informed without having to look it up on the website. These new tracking and information pages are in the Planner, and new information will be sent to you through the Newsletter with Downloadable pages to print.
Friends, I am happy to see we are all on the same page: getting organized, being intentional, and earning real money this year.