How many times have you said this after countless forgotten tasks or missed opportunities?
Has your lack of organization gotten so bad that it's begun to impact on others?
- The dropped team member who didn't get training in time to help them
- The party that didn't have high enough attendance or sales
- The nice new neighbor who could have been introduced to your business but you just kept forgetting to talk with them
- The new customer with a large order, the details of which are now disintegrating into a thousand little pellets in the washer
- How about the kids left at the curb because you forgot it was your week for pick ups?
- And don't you just love it when a balloon payment lands in the same month that it's time for the annual doctor and dentist visits for the kids?
TESTIMONIAL: I bartered a Day Planner for a package of fertilizer for my roses, and here's what RIGB had to say this morning: "Celia I am seriously in love with your planner. Obviously Made by a woman for women with care & consideration. GREAT work. Thank-you again!"
These planners are generally 350+ pages for $35 and they are a business expense! Plus, they serve as your BEST tax document, too. I partnered with an H&R Block agent who helped me make sure that all of her Direct Sales clients come to her prepared each year.
Click the category "How To Use It" at the bottom of this post to pick and choose which feature of these great Planners you want to learn about.